Gotta Stay Cool

Summer has hit and hit hard this year, seeing 110+ degree days last week was a very hot reminder that I still don't A/C. Luckily I found CodyAce up on the Nico forum, he makes a bracket that allows you to use your KA24DE compressor. I didn't realize it at first, but purchasing a CodyAce bracket was cheaper that trying to get custom lines for my SR compressor. Plus you have to wire it up to work, just like the windshield wipers. Right now had a nice cool day and hopefully another one latter on today (it's 2AM, technically it's tomorrow, today). I can't wait to get my hands on it, so when the July heat comes I'll be ready. I'll post pictures when it comes and gets installed. Also, I'm still waiting on my Fortune Auto Coilovers. I thought I would of had them by now but I would at least like to get them before the holiday weekend. So I can ride out to the holiday festivities SLAMMED, or at least conservatively slammed (lol). Of coarse as I have seen on other S-Chassis cars, the wire harness running under the fender needs to be repositioned before going too low or else rise your tire rubbing and cutting into your harness. So maybe I can occupy some waiting time with some prep work to help cut down on some of the instillation time...

No comments:

Post a Comment