Test Drive

I got to drive my Silvia for the first time Friday. I did not get to go down the street, neither did I get the turbo to spool up (got it into 3rd gear though), but it was the most exciting drive I have ever had. My Agency Power clutch line came on Thursday and I installed and bled it Friday morning (did my brakes too). I was really excited to enjoy the fruits of my labor. That's why if you look closely, you can see the jumper cables running from the engine bay into the interior of the car, where I had the battery sitting beside me. I might have sounded like a not so smart idea, and it probably was, but I really just wanted to drive the car. The reason for this is because I have to relocate the battery to the trunk, because of the intercooler pipes, and I do not have all of the wiring settled yet. I only have one picture right now, I wanted to brighten things up a little in the picture. Since I was driving, I did not take the picture, so me and my dad are going to have to have a talk about camera angle and lighting...lol
P.S. I forgot to look down to see if the speedometer was working, so I guess I will have to do another trial... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment