Details Details Details

I think I'm starting to get the hang of this detailing thing. I've never really taken that much time to learn a proper technique until now. I have always been more concerned with knowing how to control a car at insanely fast speeds for the past few years...lol :) Anyways, I have been working on some techniques to help and a little extra pop to my cars new look. I'm still in the experimental stages, but this is my current setup.
  • Light wetsand to clear coat
  • Meguiars Scratch 2-0
  • Meguiars Ultimate Compound
  • Meguiars NXT Generation Tech Wax (Paste)
It definitely enhances the overall appearance of the car. I don't have any "before and after" pics but here is the finished result. Please ignore the lint in the pictures, I need to get some more microfiber cloths. The standard 100% cotton ones just don't get the job done. Usually it is not "good" to have reflections in car photos, but I wanted to illustrate the depth of the paint's new gloss.



No comments:

Post a Comment