More Cleaning and Prep

Today turned out to be a pretty good day. I was able to clean out the engine bay very thoroughly and bring the surface to a point that is ready to be primed and painted. I also finished off the dent that was in the roof. That is now ready to be painted. Everything seems to be coming along nice and smooth, which makes me happy. I just need to figure out a way to take out the battery tray so I can make a hole for the front mount intercooler (which I don't have yet) piping.
-Full shot of the engine bay nice and dirty

-Close up shot of one of the trouble areas

-Left hand wheel well. (Dull and dark spots are not dirt, just exposed primer.)

-3/4 shot of the right hand wheel well and fire wall. (Don't pay attention to the battery tray, that has to come out.)

-Back side of the right hand shock tower. (The rag is to keep out water from leaking into the interior.)

-Windshield wiper connector arm whatchmacallit thing area. Don't know the real name of this...

-Firewall

-Transmission hull

-Steering rack

-Used to be a "silver dollar" sized dent here, probably from hail or heavy keys, either way it's not here any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment