FINISHED (I think...)

After countless hours and countless feet of electrical tape, I have finished my SR20 wiring. Now to anyone that is familiar with swapping a SR motor my be confused because the F4 wires are usually repined into the m63 harness from the KA24. My method uses the (female) M64 harness and the (male) F4 harness together to make the harnesses work as one. So I will be able to plug in the (SR) F4 plug into the converter, and the converter into the M64 interior plug, and everything SHOULD work fine. I tried to make the converter look as "one piece" as possible. If this works, I will try to create a "S14 SR to S14" guide because good information is hard to find on this swap, and people like me who like to do everything yourself will really be able to benefit and save some time.

1 comment:

  1. man i neeeed you to help me with my wiring, ive got a 97 240 that was an auto, now a 5spd, and a zenki s14 sr20det (black wc ecu), i cant find anything on this.

    my email is fleali88@yahoo.com, i also facebooked ya, thanks man

    names Eli

    ReplyDelete