Still Working Hard

I've still been working hard on my S14, I just have not been taking as many pictures lately. I am aiming for my car to be ready for paint by the 29th, which seems ridiculous. But I am getting so close to where I want my car to be before the weather changes and I have to keep myself motivated to keep working. Here's a picture that I did take today after leaving Hooters, the crowd in there was preposterous. (Bet you were not expecting that...lol) Anyways, thank you Cherrell for keeping the water and hot wings coming. And anyone who goes there, make sure you tip your waitresses, you cheap "mo phos". I mean if you got the money to go buy the food, get some money for gratuity. That's just........well cheap. Oh, almost forgot, my pretty picture! I thought the sky looked very...um...delightful with the nice weather tonight. Ah crap, I'm rambling arn't I? That's it, I'm going to sleep...
-Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment